Re: Timestamp with repeater interval AND END DATE?

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Timestamp with repeater interval AND END DATE?
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 20:59:22 +0800

Robert Pluim <rpluim@gmail.com> writes:

> I can send a patch against the org-mode repository main branch, or fix
> it directly in the emacs repo. What's the preferred workflow for this
> kind of change?

Just submit a patch here. Against the Org mode repository.
Org mode development happens in Org mode repository and in this mailing
list, not in Emacs repo.

See https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html

Also, if you think that any of the extra diary functions from Org can be
useful for Emacs, you can propose to include them directly into
diary-lib.el via M-x submit-emacs-patch (Emacs >=28) or
M-x report-emacs-bug. The latter is also for patches, unlike the command
name suggests.

Best,
Ihor