Re: Org Agenda Error

From: Bhavin Gandhi
Subject: Re: Org Agenda Error
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 23:01:50 +0530

On Sun, 12 Jun 2022 at 23:16, Bhavin Gandhi <bhavin7392@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. emacs -Q
> 2. Create test.org with following content
>
> * TODO Repeating entry
> SCHEDULED: <2022-05-01 Mon ++2d>
>
> 3. C-c C-t on the entry, shows the above error. And shifts the scheduled
>    date correctly.

When this error appears, the log note entry about state change is not
added. I found this issue for the first time when I saw the state
change log notes were missing.

If I do C-c C-t again on the same entry, we get the note.
- State "DONE"       from "TODO"       [2022-06-13 Mon 22:48]

This is missing when we hit the error mentioned in the first mail.