Re: Org and Hyperbole

From: indieterminacy
Subject: Re: Org and Hyperbole
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 22:27:15 +0200

On 26-06-2022 22:03, David Masterson wrote:
<tomas@tuxteam.de> writes:

On Sat, Jun 25, 2022 at 11:37:55PM -0700, Siva Swaminathan wrote:

[...] I feel that some of the
questions raised here about Hyperbole sound akin to the story of five
blind men feeling the elephant [...]

The nice thing about that kind of situation is that it only can improve
by adding in a sixth blind man ;-)

Thank you from someone "too swamped right now to try to tackle another
whole peradigm, but still enormously curious about this thing".

Yup!  I hope a new generation of users will sprout.  As I mentioned to
Bob, I think OO-Browser will bring programmers in to help expand
Hyperbole as well as OO-Browser.

Ive seen references to OO-Browser (documentation, wistfulness) but hadnt come across how to try it.

Id interpreted it as being a victim of bitrot and lost in the sands of time (and is resting next to a genie lamp and hardback documentation for Xemacs).

Is there a working version about for GNU Emacs?

--
Jonathan McHugh
indieterminacy@libre.brussels