Re: Warning (org-element-cache): org-element--cache: Warning( *helm-org-

From: Gregor Zattler
Subject: Re: Warning (org-element-cache): org-element--cache: Warning( *helm-org-rifle-fontify*): Unregistered buffer modifications detected. Resetting.
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 00:09:24 +0200

Hi Ihor,
* Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com> [2022-07-08; 12:25]:
> Thanks for reporting! The backtrace is very helpful.
>
> Can you please try the attached patch and let me know if it helps?

thanks for the patch.  I first tried to provoke again the
warnings but did not succeed, although I use the same emacs
and org-mode builds.  But my org-mode files are a bit
different now.  Anyway:  No warnings.

I then updated org-mode, applied your patch: No warning
either.  I then purged ~/.cache/org/persist and restarted
emacs: No warnings.

So while there are no downsides regarding my small test with
your patch, I cannot verify that it addresses the problem,
because I was not able to reproduce it :-(  Sorry about that.

Thanks for your attention, Gregor