Re: Confused about source code blocks evaluation when exporting

From: Alain . Cochard
Subject: Re: Confused about source code blocks evaluation when exporting
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 06:27:02 +0200

Fraga, Eric writes on Wed 20 Jul 2022 12:43:

 > Maybe try this for your local variables (at the end of the org file):
 >
 > # Local Variables:
 > # org-latex-pdf-process: ("...")
 > # End:
 >
 > as a test (adjusting as you see fit)?  This works for me.  No need to
 > use BIND.

Indeed, it works for me as well.  Thanks.  But the advantage of not
using 'setq' comes at the detriment of keeping related things together
in the file. Plus one must revisit the file when changing the value of
that variable.  So it seems there is no satisfactory solution...

--
EOST (École et Observatoire des Sciences de la Terre)
ITE (Institut Terre & Environnement) | alain.cochard@unistra.fr