[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[Problem persits] (was: [a kludge])

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [Problem persits] (was: [a kludge])
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 18:12:26 +0200
User-agent: Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/29.0.50 (gnu/linux)

>>> "UB" == Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

>>> "UB" == Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:
>> Hi
>> I attach a file that hopefully explains the problem.

>> That file contains 109 heading, each heading has 17 different
>> properties when all of them are included in the

> It seems that 

> #+begin_src emacs-lisp :results silent :exports none
> (org-update-all-dblocks)
> #+end_src

Unfortunately   this is not true when I add one property more in the
columnview and have 680 headings. It seems a capacity problem, somehow.

I also checked this with master version


The problem is still there

Not sure who to debug this

So I have to run 
(org-update-all-dblocks) a lot of times to finish the columnview for all entries

I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.
I support to deliver weapons to Ukraine's military. 
I support the ban of Russia from SWIFT.
I support the EU membership of the Ukraine. 

Attachment: smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]