Re: Agenda 'Org view' (org-projection?)

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Agenda 'Org view' (org-projection?)
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2022 12:51:15 +0800

Eduardo Suarez <esuarez@itccanarias.org> writes:

> In Agenda, it is possible to generate different views. I wonder whether it
> would be possible to generate an "org mode" view. That is, a buffer in
> org-mode
> format with all the tasks from our agenda query (no really a sparse tree
> view).
> Then that file could be edited and reordered to create a planning. If the file
> could also sync with new queries that would be great. I think of that maybe as
> a package called 'org-projection' (project org into org).

Not exactly what you are asking for, but there is
org-agenda-entry-text-mode (bound to E in agenda).

You can also re-order tasks in agenda.

Finally, there is https://github.com/alphapapa/org-quick-peek

As for your specific request, there is
https://github.com/nobiot/org-transclusion, though it does not really
support creating dynamic buffers. However, I do not see why
org-transclusion cannot do it - most of the features are already in
place. You may consider opening a feature request in org-transclusion
GitHub repo.

--
Ihor Radchenko,
Org mode contributor,