Re: Simple but repetitive http links

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: Simple but repetitive http links
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2022 15:49:26 +0200

Hi,

Org scans the file for link definitions when you visit it, so when you
type in the link definition in the buffer, Org is not automatically
aware that it exists. To refresh setup without reloading the file, you
can `C-c C-c' with point on the line with the definition. That should do
it.

Also, if you don't particularly need or like the behavior of querying
for creating a new headline when none is found, you can turn it off by
customizing org-link-search-must-match-exact-headline to nil (the default is
'query-to-create).

Yours,
Christian