org-x11idle-exists-p with emacs --daemon

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: org-x11idle-exists-p with emacs --daemon
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 00:31:23 +0200

All the org-*-idle-seconds func test at some point for
org-x11idle-exists-p which is defvar-ed at load time.

For me, org-x11idle-exists-p is always nil at startup, but is set to
true if I eval it later on. I guess it's because I'm starting Emacs in
daemon mode, (as a systemd user service actually), and
org-x11idle-exists-p relies on (eq window-system 'x) which is somehow
not set in the terminal when the daemon.

For the time being, it manually set org-x11idle-exists-p to true but
shouldn't all this tests on (eq-window-system) be run each time a new
frame is created ?
--
Julien Cubizolles