[BUG] org-cycle-max-level is broken, especially when using org-element-c

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: [BUG] org-cycle-max-level is broken, especially when using org-element-cache (was: Problem in org-inlinetask-min-level's docstring?)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 07:36:21 +0000

Alain.Cochard@unistra.fr writes:

> NB: While experimenting, I noticed that, if I customize
> org-cycle-max-level to 0, then a <TAB> on a headline generates the
> cryptic "org-match-line: Invalid regexp: "Invalid content of
> \\{\\}"".

Well. It does not really make much sense to set this variable to 0 or
negative values. I guess we can add a guard against such scenarios.

Also, this whole thing is broken when cache is active.

I will need to look into this further. The current approach with
let-binding org-outline-regexp appears to be broken, especially when
using element cache.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,