Re: For your consideration: Extending org-info-js with additional hooks

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Re: For your consideration: Extending org-info-js with additional hooks
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 10:40:02 -0500

At Ihor's invitation, I'd like to mention that I can help maintain org-info-js going forward. I'm not a _javascript_ expert but I seem to be doing fine with adding my hooks and figuring out how the code works. Please let me know what I can do to help out with maintenance. I already have copyright assignment papers on file with the FSF so that's all set.