Re: ob-shell intentions and paperwork (was Bash results broken?)

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: Re: ob-shell intentions and paperwork (was Bash results broken?)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 09:06:41 +0100

Hi Matthew,

Matt <matt@excalamus.com> writes:

>  You're correct, I've not contributed to core.  I would love to
> maintain lisp/ob-shell.el.

Your wish has been granted:
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=e8ceb4a2

> I'm expecting life changes in the coming
> months and can't anticipate how that will affect my time.  Would it be
> a problem if I need to step down as maintainer for a period?

It is no problem at all.

You don't even need to step down as maintainer: if requests against
ob-shell.el are not *that* pressing during the time you're not fully
available, users and maintainers can just be patient.

I've warned Emacs maintainers and they'll give you write access to
the Org repository.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien