Re: LaTeX tutorial (focused on what Org exports) ??

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: LaTeX tutorial (focused on what Org exports) ??
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2023 12:30:59 +0000

On Sunday,  1 Jan 2023 at 13:43, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
> I think that it is not very clear how to use it.
> Abstract says that it is self-explaining, but it appears that not every
> pdf viewer supports showing the explanations.

Yes, that's true.  The PDF viewer has to support popups.  I normally use
zathura to view PDF documents but that's one example of a viewer that
doesn't work with this document.  In cases like this, I switch to evince
(others also work).

But I find this document very useful.

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.6-124-g036cc0 in Emacs 30.0.50