Re: [TASK] Enhance Worg HTML styling (was: [BUG] worg-setup.org is outda

From: Alain . Cochard
Subject: Re: [TASK] Enhance Worg HTML styling (was: [BUG] worg-setup.org is outdated)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 15:07:25 +0100

Tim Cross writes on Thu  5 Jan 2023 09:43:

 > As a simple example, try increasing the font size and see what
 > happens to the menus. Keep in mind that some users require a very
 > large font (for example, I use a 26 or 28 pt font.

OK, I understand.  (Even with default font size, I hate that the table
of contents hides some parts of the text -- I had forgotten about
that.)

 > [...] There have also been numerous other issues (many have already
 > been addressed) such as broken links, links to data which doesn't
 > exist or has wrong MIME type [...]  Perhaps even more unfortunate
 > is that sometimes, you can come across some good information in the
 > worg site, but finding that same information again at a latter date
 > is often extremely challenging.

But that's not "Org styling", right?  Or am I confused about what
"styling" means?

At any rate, I agree with your other examples, understand why the
styling (as I understand it) should be improved, and am no longer
worried about changes.  Thank you very much for your time.

--
EOST (École et Observatoire des Sciences de la Terre)
ITE (Institut Terre & Environnement) | alain.cochard@unistra.fr