diary-anniversary doesn'work om Mac osx 12.6.3

From: Renato Pontefice
Subject: diary-anniversary doesn'work om Mac osx 12.6.3
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 18:19:06 +0100

I’ l try here, because I’m really confused about this prob.

I try to perform this simple line of emacs manual (this is the perfect page of
the manual where I took this: where I took this: "31.13.10 Sexp Entries and the
Fancy Diary Display”). Because trying to learn emacs I would try as many entry
possibile as I could (I know I can obtain that in a different way).

But on my Mac OS X platform I cannot obtain the right result.
I’ve tried with:
- emacs ver 26.2; 28.3; 28.3 (via terminal “emacs -Q” and via GUI With or
without a init.el file

-aquamacs 3.6 (that use emacs 25.3.50.1)
And finally, I’ve installed a VM, running Debian 11 and try it running emacs by
terminal and typing ORG-AGENDA ret a
I obtain the agenda with the correct entry.

So I’m wondering:
Maybe Mac osx does not contain the right (elisp?) code to obtain that?

Any suggestion will be appreciate, because I cannot explain to my self this

Thank you

Renato