Re: Re: [ANN] Looking for new maintainers for ox-latex.el (LaTeX export

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Re: [ANN] Looking for new maintainers for ox-latex.el (LaTeX export library)
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 12:21:46 +0000

Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm certainly time-limited, but use ox-latex and ox-beamer profusely and in
> parallel with "pure" LaTEX - whatever you might understand by "pure" ;-)
> will be close enough - I could also help when my lectures permit and yes, I
> also follow the list

Thanks!
So, we have 3 volunteers now ☺️

Just in case, ob-latex, oc-natbib, oc-bibtex, an oc-biblatex also don't
have active maintainer now. We are certainly not in shortage of
LaTeX-related things to be taken care of. Especially for citations,
which are still not fully documented.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,