Re: emojis in tags?

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: emojis in tags?
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 06:58:32 +0300

* Robert Nikander <robert.nikander@icloud.com> [2023-02-10 06:36]:
> Does anyone else think it might be nice to allow emojis in tags? I
> used to use OmniFocus before I got into org-mode. I had some tags
> that were certain symbols that had meaning to me.

While I do not use it in tags, I use Emojis in headings.

And that creates problem in exporting as Org to LaTeX for example, as
Org cannot solve the problem.

One solution to include Emojis in LaTeX would be to use this package for LaTeX:

alecjacobson/coloremoji.sty: Style package for directly including color emojis
in latex documents:
https://github.com/alecjacobson/coloremoji.sty

--
Jean