Re: Use custom preamble from tex file for latex export

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Use custom preamble from tex file for latex export
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 13:26:22 +0000

reza <reza@housseini.me> writes:

>> Two possibilities:
>>
>> 1. Put file-local variable
>> 2. Create an "Empty" class with empty documentclass statement
>>     and then #+LATEX_CLASS: Empty #+LATEX_HEADER: \input{...}
>>

> Sorry for my noobish questions:
>
> 1. How do I put file-local variables in my org file?

M-x add-file-local-variable
or
M-x add-file-local-varable-prop-line

The latter will put things at the bottom. The format - at the top of the
file.

You can also use #+BIND: keyword if you have
`org-export-allow-bind-keywords' set to t.

> 2. Is it possible to do this inside my org file?

For self-contained file, you must set file-local variable anyway.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,