Re: ox-rst still working?

From: Angel de Vicente
Subject: Re: ox-rst still working?
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 13:53:10 +0000

just realized that it is ok if I open the file ox-rst.el and evaluate
the hole buffer.

I do have

(require 'ox-rst)

in my .emacs file and I have evaluated that a number of times, but for
some reason the rst backend is only registered with the Org dispatch
when evaluating the ox-rst.el buffer itself.

Any idea why this could be?
Thanks,
--
Ángel de Vicente
 Research Software Engineer (Supercomputing and BigData)

 GPG: 0x8BDC390B69033F52