org-table add hlines when import from csv, and regionwise

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: org-table add hlines when import from csv, and regionwise
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 11:02:42 +0100

Hi

Does anybody know about the following enhancements:

    1. When importing from CSV all rows in the org table get a hline

    2. Marking a some rows in a table, should then allow to insert
       htlines to each row in the marked region.

Thanks

Uwe Brauer

--
I strongly condemn Hamas heinous despicable pogroms/atrocities on Israel
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against Ukraine.