[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: diff-yank-handler is evil

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: diff-yank-handler is evil
Date: 25 Mar 2004 14:49:51 +0100
User-agent: Gnus/5.09 (Gnus v5.9.0) Emacs/21.3.50

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

> OK, I see that a change to subr.el's yank-handler code broke
> diff-yank-handler about 90% (and I only use the remaining 10%).
> I don't see how to fix it with the new yank-handler behavior, so I'll
> disable it for now.

There may be ways to do what you want, or we may need to fix
yank-handlers. But you are not very specific here :-(.

What is the exact effect you want to achieve?

What "old" behaviour of yank-handler did you rely on that is now

Kim F. Storm  http://www.cua.dk

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]