emacs-tangents

Re: GNU Hyperbole 7.0.3: link your world quickly and easily

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: GNU Hyperbole 7.0.3: link your world quickly and easily
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2019 13:38:21 +0200

Hello,

I would like to create Hyperbole button so that when I click on email
address, which could be enclosed with spaces, or maybe with <> or
maybe with "" so that I can run Emacs Lisp function on such link.

And that such button is activated when I have Hyperbole activated in
any buffer.

Would that be possible?

As email addresses are very specific, this could help me:

- quickly access all emails related to particular email address

- quickly access personal information related to that person

Jean