emacs-tangents

Re: [ELPA] New package: repology.el

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: repology.el
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 20:46:21 +0200

On 07.01.2021 20:18, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
You are exagerating.  Nobody is saying don't do research, I'm quite
sure you are capable of finding that information on your own.  But it
is a different thing for GNU do provide that information for you.

But GNU software shouldn't help me in research?

Compare it to listing weapons on a web page by an organization that is
trying to get them removed from the streets...

Bad comparison. Please refer to the first paragraph of the email you were replying to.