emacs-tangents

Re: [ELPA] New package: repology.el

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: repology.el
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 11:48:53 +0000

That is maybe your way of finding free software. Since 1999 I find it from
distributions and if I don't believe it enough I will look into license.

I never go to proprietary software catalogue to find free software. Today we
know by work of fully free and FSF endorsed Distributions which packages are
free and which not.

Easy