emacs-tangents

Re: [ELPA] New package: repology.el

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: repology.el
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2021 01:34:22 -0500

  > > If the goal of the GNU project is to eliminate non-free software, why

  > Eliminate it by ignoring it, I take it.

You have misrepresented one of the secondary things we do
while denying all the rest.  The only point that expresses
is your hostility, and that harms our discussion here.

Please pay attention to the Kind Communications Guidelines,
so you can express your recommendations in ways that contribute
to our work rather than hampering it.

--
Dr Richard Stallman