[emacs-wiki-discuss] macros again

From: Marc Tommasi
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] macros again
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 23:30:17 +0200

Hello,

   Another patch to handle macros and expansion while publishing.
   I've also corrected some code on the menu side in this patch (tooltips can
work)
   I wanted macros to get a parametrized version of my pages.

   To see menus and macros in action...
http://www.grappa.univ-lille3.fr/~tommasi

   you can customize macros with an association list :

(setq emacs-wiki-macro-alist (quote
href=\"http://www.grappa.univ-lille3.fr/~tommasi\";>Marc Tommasi</a>")
href=\"http://www.cril-univ-artois.fr/~parrain\";>Anne Parrain</a>"))))

and use the syntax %macro% in pages.