[emacs-wiki-discuss] Newly created pages and tab completion

From: John Sullivan
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Newly created pages and tab completion
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:39:53 -0400

Just wanted to throw this out there, since I'm not going to get time
to look more closely at it for a couple weeks.

In Planner (and maybe in other uses of EmacsWiki as well), when I
create a new page, it does not immediately appear as a tab completion
option for page names at the appropriate prompts. Even after I type
and save something on the page, so it is actually written to the disk,
it's not completable.

I'm wondering if there is a way to update the completion table when a
new page/file is added. This would be very convenient, and prevent
situations that currently come up, like a default page displayed that
is not actually available in the completion table.

-John