Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: rename wiki page problem

From: sacha
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: rename wiki page problem
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:42:43 +0800

引用中 Michael Olson <address@hidden>:

> It trips over a replace-match call, which looks a bit painful to
> diagnose, but I will try.  Any patches or suggestions for attempting
> to diagnose problems with matching are greatly appreciated!  :^)

Aha! I think I know what's causing this. I removed the outermost parenthesis
group from one of the link-recognizing regexps a while back, and I forgot
to update all the functions. I have a similar patch to fix
emacs-wiki-edit-link-at-point, which I use fairly often.

Try decrementing the group references by one. That might do the trick...

Sacha 8)