[emacs-wiki-discuss] Synchronizing with PDA

From: The Dabian (tmp-email valid 8 days from 1st of december 2004)
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Synchronizing with PDA
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 22:51:30 +0100

Hi!

I am new on this mailinglist, I use Debian GNU/Linux and GNU/Emacs
for some years now.  I am very new to planner.el, and fairly new to
emacs-wiki.

I have a PDA, a PalmIIIx with PalmOS4.

As it is now, I am synchronizing with JPilot, which is a fine program
for sychronizing with your palm.

I've searched the archieve of this mailinglist some with the gmane
interface, but I have failed to find out if people have successfully
syncronized planner with their palm yet?  I understand that some have
managed to edit wiki on their PDA, but that is not what I am looking
for right now, what I am looking for, is a way to syncronize
appointments, adresses, todo's etc.   If that means switching the
OS to a free OS, thats fine with me, as long as it runs with about
4MB's and stuff will work fairly.  What I want to know right now,
is how far we are from being able to - somehow - synchronizing
planner with the pda.  If I can find the time, I wouldn't mind
doing some code to achieve this, but I want it to be as
"non-lossy" as possible.

Please forgive me if I overlooked a mail that answers this,
Dabian .