Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: vc and planner?

From: Alan Schussman
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: vc and planner?
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 10:29:55 -0700

Jody Klymak wrote:
Hi All,

I modified planner-log-edit to make entries like:

****
.#1 Commit [[/Users/jklymak/emacs-common/planner-config.el]] 1.10

Jody,

I just started using RCS, and wasn't at all aware of planner-log-edit -- though I have found myself manually making notes every time I commit changes, so this is great. I downloaded the default planner-log-edit but ran into an error when I tried to commit a change: When I C-c C-c the log entry, I get "wrong type argument: char-or-string-p, nil," and I end up with an empty note like ".#3 Commit" in my day page. Am I missing something? You noted that the default didn't work for you, either; maybe I'll just try your version (I had wanted to compare the two).

-Alan