[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner.el hacking!

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner.el hacking!
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 14:32:16 +0900

Dirk Bernhardt <address@hidden> writes:

> +    (define-key map "\C-c\C-t\C-_" 'planner-task-open)

What do you think of C-c C-t _ instead? Might be marginally easier to
type. It's so hard to pick keybindings...

Too bad we can't just edit the task and have the Right Thing Happen,
eh? That might necessitate some really magical code in either
pre-command-hook or post-command-hook (or both). The idea is currently
too complicated for my little brain. Any ideas?

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed