Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] work-flow: using planner in a multi-user enviro

From: Chris Parsons
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] work-flow: using planner in a multi-user environment
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 08:41:29 +0000

Brad Collins <address@hidden> writes:
> The result can be seen here:
>
> http://192.168.0.102/cgi-bin/pyblosxom.cgi/aut/H/P/P/7/0/4/0/0/HPP7-0400-notes.html

Very interesting - would like to take a look (I also use planner in a
production environment, on a much smaller scale) but that link looks
internal to your network... do you have an external version?

> I am beginning to work out how to migrate from emacs-wiki to muse,
> but muse doesn't like emacs-wiki tables and is awkward at publishing
> individual pages as smoothly as emacs-wiki-blosxom.  I posted a copy
> of the first installment of this (muse-blosxom) to the list some
> weeks back but haven't heard back from anyone.

I'd also love to see a muse version of planner... I'll have a look
through the archives for the mail.

Chris