Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Problem with navigating by -days

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Problem with navigating by -days
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 08:50:01 -0500

Sacha Chua <address@hidden> writes:

> John Sullivan <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> First, should this work to go back 8 days?
>
> Err, no, it's always based on today. We can modify planner-expand-name
> to make it base the offset on the current day page, I guess.

Duh. Now that you say that, I realize I've asked this question and
reported this "bug" before. Perhaps my making this mistake repeatedly
is an indication that the default should be different, but more likely
it is an indication that I need to get with the program. :)

--
[= John Sullivan       =]
[= www.wjsullivan.net  =]