Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Patch to planner-timeclock-summary.el: Allo

From: Dryice Liu
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Patch to planner-timeclock-summary.el: Allow date ranges
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 23:59:11 +0800

Chris Parsons <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sacha Chua <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Chris Parsons <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> I've make a fairly large change to planner-timeclock-summary.el to allow
>>> date ranges when summarising data.
>>
>> I just tried this out and it's a _lot_ of fun being able to see
>> percentage breakdowns for the past N days.
>
> Good. Let me know when it's in the main code, and I'll work on the
> grouping and filtering of plan-pages.

It's already in the main code. Thanks! It's cooool.

Sacha, please help to remove the first "todo" item in the file :)

And two more cents before I go to bed:

some of the parameters in planner-timeclock-summary-summary-string is
not suitable for a range report. How about we split it into
planner-timeclock-summary-summary-day-string and
planner-timeclock-summary-summary-range-string?

--
Cheers,
Dryice

http://dryice.3322.org