[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: New planner-multi.el

From: Jody Klymak
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: New planner-multi.el
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:01:19 -0800

Hi Sacha,

Sacha Chua <address@hidden> writes:

> I am pleased to announce planner-multi.el for your hacking pleasure.
> It currently supports notes on multiple pages. Cross-references can
> be added with M-x planner-multi-xref-note . Other interesting
> functions:
>
> - planner-multi-update-note
> - planner-multi-delete-note
> - planner-multi-delete-note-this-page

Looks great so far.  Thanks a lot for this.

I usually hit C-x C-s to save after I am done, so the following little
function makes planner-multi very useful for me.  Note that it only
updates the current note:

;; redefine C-x C-s to planner-save-buffers
(defun jmk-planner-save-buffers ()
  "Update a note if we are on a note.  Run planner-save-buffers."
  (interactive)
  (save-excursion
    (save-window-excursion
      (planner-multi-update-note)
      (planner-save-buffers))))

(define-key planner-mode-map [?\C-x ?\C-s] 'jmk-planner-save-buffers)

Cheers,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak      http://opg1.ucsd.edu/~jklymak/
mailto:address@hidden