[emacs-wiki-discuss] sorting tasks by state

From: John S J Anderson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] sorting tasks by state
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:54:29 -0500

  Is there a variable that I can frob to change the order that task
  states are sorted in? At the moment, 'o' state tasks sort before '_'
  state tasks, which sort before '>' state tasks, which sort before
  'X' state tasks. I'd like to change it so the order is 'o', '>',
  '_', 'X'.

  Plugging 'planner' and 'sort' into apropos and grep isn't turning up
  anything quickly, so I figured it would be more efficient to
  ask. 8^)=

thanks,
john.
--
"People think I watch TV too much, but they are wrong. There is a huge
difference between merely "watching" TV and learning to respond