[emacs-wiki-discuss] is my config file correct for planner?

From: Rino Mardo
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] is my config file correct for planner?
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 14:33:26 +0300

slowly i'm learning the emacs way. i have this now as my ~/.emacs:

(add-to-list 'load-path "~/sacha-stable/emacs-wiki/")
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/sacha-stable/planner/")
(require 'planner)

my question is do i need to have that emacs-wiki there while learning
planner? you see ~/.emacs as it is gives me a void on function mapc
and it seems to point at emacs-wiki. so for me to learn planner for
now maybe i could just ignore the wiki line? i have attached a
backtrace for the void function (do all emacs users have to learn
lisp?).

tia.

--
Registered Debian Linux user #93359