[emacs-wiki-discuss] having diary entries not highlit in calendar but in

From: Cyprian Laskowski
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] having diary entries not highlit in calendar but in "* Diary"
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:57:14 +0900

Hello,

I've started actively using planner recently (I really need to get
organised), and I've been really pleased with it.  Thanks to all who
have a hand in that!

I would like to get some diary entries (e.g., cyclic small events like
japanese chess club time every sunday) not to show up in the calendar,
but to still show up in the diary section of planner pages.  For
example, I would like the Diary section of every Monday to list that I
have a shogi club meeting from 2:00 to 5:00.  But I don't need to have
every Monday highlit in my diary as a result: I'd rather just have
irregular events show up there.  I have mark-diary-entries-in-calendar
set to t and I tried using the & notation on calendar entries.  But
the & entries don't show up in the planner diary sections either.  Is
there an easy way I can make this work?

cyp