Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Disordered notes and appointments.

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Disordered notes and appointments.
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:40:39 +0000

On Tuesday 15 Mar 2005 22:52, Jim Ottaway wrote:

> > I've just noticed that an appointment at 1900 is listed before one
> > of 1200 in the schedule section. And in the notes section they read
> > as #2 and then #1!!
> >
> > Is there anyway that I can reorder them at the time of saving or
> > some other way please?
>
> For the notes I think (setq planner-reverse-chronological-notes nil)
> does it the way that you want.

Thanks, I've applied it and am going to have a play. :)

> Are you using planner-appt for sorting the schedule?  I have just
> looked at it and it doesn't seem to work entirely well.  I have worked
> out how to fix it; I will update it very soon, but here is a patch in
> the meantime

Thanks Jim, yes, I am using planner-appt.el. I don't know how to apply the
patch but I think that I've done it using emacs, time will tell, and as ever,
I'll have a play to see how it works out.

Sharon.
--
 15:38:01 up 2 days,  5:55,  2 users,  load average: 1.77, 1.67, 1.90
A taste of linux http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/efever/index.html