[emacs-wiki-discuss] Hello World!, and Node Categories?

From: JM Ibanez
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Hello World!, and Node Categories?
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:07:56 +0800

Hello there everyone, emacs-wiki newbie on board. :D

I've been using emacs-wiki.el for a few months now, in particular via
PlannerMode. I was wondering-- is it possible to 'categorize' nodes?
For example, is it possible to tag SomePage as belonging to
CategorySundryPages and then have CategorySundryPages have a tag which
inserts the list of pages which are part of CategorySundryPages ? I'm
unfortunately not very familiar with elisp (or LISP for that matter),
and would gladly code this if possible-- maybe hack
emacs-wiki-backlink and some magic to display that in pages which are
named Category* with a <index> tag?

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Maybe someone has
something similar already hacked up? ;)

(While we're on the topic, what's a good way to learn enough elisp to
hack on emacs-wiki? ;)

PS: Stuff about me -- http://www.mycgiserver.com/~butiki/me.jsp ;
planner pages currently living at
http://jmibanez.artificial-soul.net/wiki/
--
JM Ibanez --
A good world needs knowledge, kindliness, and courage; it does