[emacs-wiki-discuss] How to create a today-link?

From: jlr_0
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] How to create a today-link?
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:23:34 +0100

In my day pages I like having calendars automatically published.  Is it possible
to have a "today link" to the newest published planner day page.

So I did what the manual suggested:

          (add-hook 'muse-after-publish-hook
                    'planner-calendar-create-today-link t t)

But it turns out that

 1. I do not have any today link in my published calendars (nor in any day page)

    How can I make such link appear in one way (special html button) or another
    (hypertext link)?

 2. I happen to have a "today.html" file created in various directories but
    certainly not in the target directory.

    Why does this file appear in those directories?  How can I force it to be
    created in the target directory (indicated in the muse-project's :path)?

Thanks for your help.

--
René