emacsconf-discuss

[ANN] Second (and final) Call for Proposals for EmacsConf 2019

From: Amin Bandali
Subject: [ANN] Second (and final) Call for Proposals for EmacsConf 2019
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 18:27:21 -0400

Hello folks,

This is a kind reminder that the talk proposals for EmacsConf 2019 are
due by August 31, only one week away from now!  If you have been
thinking about submitting a talk but have not done so yet, now is the
time to roll your sleeves up and get started!  Especially if you think
you would need more time to prepare and submit your talk, in which case
you should reply to this thread or email me directly, so we can try and
work out a late submission.

As always, you are more than welcome to come hang out with all of us on
our IRC channel #emacsconf on irc.freenode.net, and talk about potential
ideas, seek or offer help, or just chat about Emacs :)

Once again, the Call for Proposals page is available on our wiki at
https://emacsconf.org/2019/cfp, and a list of other important links is
on the dedicated page for EmacsConf 2019 at https://emacsconf.org/2019.

Best,
amin

P.S. Many thanks to those of you who have already submitted their talk
proposal(s)!  I’m beyond excited to get to reviewing the submissions,
and it looks like EmacsConf 2019 is going to be an *awesome* conference!