emacsconf-discuss

[ANN] EmacsConf 2021 program and posters

From: Amin Bandali
Subject: [ANN] EmacsConf 2021 program and posters
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 13:28:13 -0400

Greetings, fellow Emacsians!

On behalf of the EmacsConf 2021 organizers team, I'm very excited to
announce the program for EmacsConf 2021 (Nov 27 and 28), available at:

                 https://emacsconf.org/2021/schedule

We'll continue working on scheduling the talks in a way that works
reasonably well for as many of our speakers as possible with respect
to their availability, and will add the allocated time slots for the
talks in the coming weeks.

This year we have 3 beautiful posters for EmacsConf 2021, created by
Paul Sutton, Garulfo Azules, and Adam Porter (many thanks!) that you
can share with others to help spread the word about the conference!
You can see a preview of these posters on the 2021 poster page, along
with links to various formats and their corresponding sources:

                  https://emacsconf.org/2021/poster

Paul, Garulfo, and Adam have kindly dual-licensed their respective
posters under the CC BY-SA 4.0 and GPLv3+ licenses; same as our wiki:
https://emacsconf.org/COPYING.  As such, you are more than welcome to
use/modify/change these posters under the terms of either of the above
free software/culture licenses, and perhaps use them as a basis for
your own freely licensed poster!

Best,
amin

P.S. please direct all replies to this post either to myself or to the
emacsconf-discuss list, so as to help avoid generating extra off-topic
chatter in the other lists cc'd in this message; thank you.