emacsconf-discuss

Re: [ANN] EmacsConf 2021 program and posters

From: Leo Vivier
Subject: Re: [ANN] EmacsConf 2021 program and posters
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 10:03:36 +0200

Jean-Christophe Helary <lists@traduction-libre.org> writes:

> IRC will be OK, but you’ll have to let me know how to join the live
> Q&A.

We’ll be reviewing that together with a tech-check; we’ll let you know
more about this soon.

> I should be fine until about 2am.

Great; thanks again!

> There are so many presentations that I would love to listen to live,
> but I don’t think that will be possible...

Since most of the presentations will be pre-recording this year, that
means we’ll be able to publish them on our website pretty quickly. :)

Best,

--
Leo Vivier
Freelance Software Engineer