[emms-help] CVS

From: Jorgen Schaefer
Subject: [emms-help] CVS
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:17:25 +0100

Hi there!
There's no CVS yet. I have the files from Lukhas' CVS server, so I
set up a local CVS repository here so I can work on emms. If you
have patches, please send them (and the associated changelog!) to
this list. I'll try to put an updated version of EMMS on

        http://www.kollektiv-hamburg.de/~forcer/emms.tar.gz

from time to time. Poke me to get this done faster ;)

When Savannah comes back up, I will submit the new files with the
complete changelog since savannah went down there. Afterwards,
I'll announce this to this list so we can all start from nice new
and fresh copies.

HTH,
        -- Jorgen

--
((email . "address@hidden") (www . "http://www.forcix.cx/";)
 (gpg   . "1024D/028AF63C")   (irc . "nick forcer on IRCnet"))