Re: [emms-help] emms-info

From: Ulrik Jensen
Subject: Re: [emms-help] emms-info
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:37:52 +0100

Xavier Maillard <address@hidden> writes:

> AFAIK there was a problem with the case used in files. I thought
> it was already fixed but it seems it is not :)

AFAIR, I researched it, and it seemed that your files needed the
"tagnames" to be upper-case, but other files needed it to be
lowercase. I remember trying to fix it so the search (in ogg-comment.el)
was conducted case-insensitive, but I think you just fixed your own
version by upper-casing the things it searched for (or down-casing, I
don't recall), and then I must have lost track of it.

--
Ulrik Jensen -- address@hidden -- http://www.terryp.tk