[emms-help] emms-playlist-mode.el

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: [emms-help] emms-playlist-mode.el
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:17:07 +0300

Here is the raw, untested and abrasive first version of
emms-playlist-mode. I sent it as a tarball because I don't trust Gmail
not to frob it and am away from my own, Gnus fear'in machine.

Some notes:

1) This is a complete re-write. Nothing of emms-pbi.el remains.
2) It is rough around the edges (to say the least).
3) If it works then I'll start adding docstrings and other niceties.
4) Currently, *first* add some tracks to a playlist and then `M-x
emms-playlist-mode-go'. If you enter playlist-mode before *ever*
adding any track Bad Things (TM) happen.
5) For a look into the future, check out the "Feature Request" section.
6) Rock on.
7) Keep rock'in.

        Regards, Yoni Rabkin Katzenell