[emms-help] Copyright assignment: Still missing!

From: Jorgen Schaefer
Subject: [emms-help] Copyright assignment: Still missing!
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 02:03:37 +0200

Hello everyone.
I'm currently sorting through the copyright assignments, and which
people are still missing.

The following lists the people I have neither a confirmed
copyright assignment, nor any notice on whether they have sent the
request or the letter. It also lists their contributions. It might
be necessary to remove these contributions if we can't get their
copyright assignment(!).

Jonathan Gonzalez V. (zeus)
  He was one of the original authors of mp3player.el, which
  motivated the development of EMMS. I don't know which code in
  EMMS he wrote, if any.

Ulrik Jensen (TerryP)
  Another mp3player.el author, and original contributor to EMMS.
  He is the author of emms-info-libtag.el, emms-info-mp3info.el,
  and emms-player-simple.el.

Mario Domgörgen (kanaldrache)
  Again an mp3player.el author. He also contributed code to EMMS.
  He is the author of emms-mode-line.el, and both
  emms-info-libtag.el and emms-info-mp3info.el use code or ideas
  from mp3player.el.

Jean-Philippe Theberge
  Again an mp3player.el developer. He is also the author of
  emms-score.el. Both emms-info-libtag.el and emms-info-mp3info.el
  use code or ideas from mp3player.el.

Lawrence Mitchell (wence)
  Author of ogg-comment.el

If any of you read this, please reply as soon as possible as to
whether you can assign copyright to the FSF.

The others could please include their opinion on what the
mentioned people contributed, and how difficult it would be to
replace the code/files if we have to.

Regards,
        -- Jorgen

--
((email . "address@hidden") (www . "http://www.forcix.cx/";)
 (gpg   . "1024D/028AF63C")   (irc . "nick forcer on IRCnet"))