[emms-help] Re: Release soon?

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [emms-help] Re: Release soon?
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:37:09 +0100

Michael Olson <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Michael,

> EMMS feels very stable right now,

One thing that doesn't work for me is playing lastfm streams that are
added to the playlist. I add them with M-x emms-add-lastfm, but when I
hit RET on it emms complains:

  if: Don't know how to play track: (*track* (type . lastfm)
      (name . "lastfm://artist/Thyrfing/similarartists") (metadata))

This should be fixed before the release. Maybe you could do it, as you
put the lastfm<->track<->playlist stuff together? I'm currently a bit
busy. Next thursday I have my next nuncupative master exam.

Bye,
Tassilo