Re: [emms-help] a couple of problems (mp3info and tags)

From: NAKAMURA Toshikazu
Subject: Re: [emms-help] a couple of problems (mp3info and tags)
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 11:57:39 +0900

NAKAMURA Toshikazu <address@hidden> writes:

> 1. mp3info (win32) accepts the filename only after all the other
>    arguments. I noticed a similar problem was reported in the mailing
>    list and a patch was applied to emms-tag-editor.el but
>    emms-info-mp3info.el also needs a change.
>
> 2. When I change the filename while editing a mp3 tag and submit the
>    change, emms-tag-editor.el causes an error when it calls
>    emms-cache-set-function. The order of arguments passed to
>    emms-cache-set-function is wrong.

These problems have been fixed in the latest development snapshot.
Thanks.

> 3. When I delete some info items reducing them to null strings and
>    submit these changes, emms-tag-editor.el fails to set changed
>    values to the tag. In order to make these changes effective, it
>    seems different parts of emms-info-mp3info.el and
>    emms-tag-editor.el need to be rewritten.

However, the last one still seems to need a fix. When I submit changes
including null strings, emms fails to set these null strings to the
tag. Please look at the attached patch to see if it is OK.

Regards,
--
NAKAMURA Toshikazu <address@hidden>